Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: New Addition to our family...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

New Addition to our family...

What a wonderful blessing God has given us this month!! Jason and I found out on Saturday, March 19 that we are going to have a baby!! After going to the doctor last week, we found that our due date will be November 21st. Just a few short days before Thanksgiving. We have many things to be thankful for - May we honor Him with this new little miracle that will be brought into this world!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Life in the Herman House said...

Congratulations!!! That is WAY exciting-I know you are going to be an awesome mother!! :) I love and miss you-it was great talking to you tonight! So glad to know we are both computer incompetent...lol

God bless!! :)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha-sorry I just posted as you!! LOL I'm retarded...

Congratulations!!! That is WAY exciting-I know you are going to be an awesome mother!! :) I love and miss you-it was great talking to you tonight! So glad to know we are both computer incompetent...lol

God bless!! :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog off of Katherine's. I'm from Altamesa Church of Christ. I had Jason as my youth intern for a summer, I have no clue if he would even remember who I am! Shannon, I actually stayed at your house one weekend with the rest of the youth group girls for some youth rally. That's awesome that y'all are pregnant! Tell Jason that I said hello, if he even remembers me!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker