Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: I am TWO moths old!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am TWO moths old!!!


I am officially two months old now, as of yesterday on 1/18!! I went to the doctor and he told me that I weigh 11 pounds! Whoa! No wonder those 0-3 month clothes are starting to get tight!! I am growing! Plus, I am now 22 1/4 inches long! I am such a big girl! I've grown almost 3 inches since I was born! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of me! Last week I started laughing, it is so much fun to laugh!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

"0-3 months" on clothes definitely covers a wide range, doesn't it? Patrick is just growing into them, now that he's 3 1/2 months, and Audrey is growing out of them at 2. Too bad they're not the same gender so Audrey could pass Patrick her "hand-me-ups." :) She's just too cute!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Audrey is sooo cute! She'll be blowing out her birthday candles before we know it ;)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker