Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: 17 months old today!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

17 months old today!



Well it's official - I have a 17 month old. Almost a year and a half!! She LOVES her mommy and daddy and enjoys walking the doggie, trying to go up the stairs without permission, and talking talking talking!!
To give you an idea of her size, she is currently wearing a 9-12 month outfit that Lisette gave to her for Christmas... She wears some 18 month clothes too, but these fit her the best right now!! Plus, they are so cute, we don't want to start putting them away to save for #2...

Don't get any ideas. #2 is not on it's way... just something to think and pray about ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Audry is growing up! Wow! She's looking so pretty! Love the pictures!
How is HOCC doing? I pray all is well there. And that your youth ministry is triving as well. Be blessed you guys! And Katie is doing well too. She loves LCU! Peace.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog too!! I am so thrilled to have gotten a comment from you. Thanks a ton. You have a wonderful family! I love the pictures and will be sure to check in on this site every now and then.
Heather Mollman

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me again, I was wondering what your email address was so I can send you updates when I post new things. Send me an email heatherl@beckermollman.com heck unless I already send you updates, I don't even know who is in my family file?????
Once again, so happy to hear from you.
Heather Mollman

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker