Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: Recovered pictures...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Recovered pictures...







YAY! So, last Thanksgiving, I was unable to post these pictures because I LOST my memory card at Target! Last night, they called me to tell me that they had found my card! YAY! Seriously, you would think that after 3 months, that someone would have stolen it, or it was lost for good. So, now I have these cute pictures of Audrey and her Grampy, and her great-grampy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

that's amazing to get it back after all that time!!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome to find that after 3 months! I lost one of my cards and NEVER found it and had to buy a new one. We moved too, so I'm pretty sure it is LONG gone! Heather

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker