Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: 10 weeks 5 days

Friday, May 06, 2005

10 weeks 5 days

Today we are officially 10 weeks and 5 days! Jason and I have our first doctor's visit (after our sonogram a few weeks ago) to hear the heartbeat of our little baby Herman. We are so excited - we can't wait! I am looking forward to transitioning into the 2nd trimester, because I hear that I won't be so sleepy! Please continue to pray for us, as we go forward in this journey to parenthood. If you look below toward the end of the webpage, you will find our official "Baby Counter" that counts down the days to baby Herman! Look how far we have already come!! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am VERY excited too!!! You are always in my prayers!!!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker