Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life in the Herman House: 3 weeks ago (9 weeks)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

3 weeks ago (9 weeks)


Here I am 9 weeks pregnant!! How fun is this!! I will be updating with a 13 weeks pic. here pretty soon!! Last week, Jason and I got to go to the doctor to hear the heartbeat for the first time. What an amazing sound!! I can't tell you how amazing it was! Please continue to keep little Baby Herman in your prayers!!
Love, Jason & ShannonPosted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaah! I totally stumbled onto your blog through my brother's (too long a chain to explain) and was sooo excited to find out you're pregnant! It turns out I'm pregnant too...14 weeks and 2 days. I've been praying for someone I know who is going through the same thing that I can share all this experience with. It's been so long since we talked. Is this your first? If you want, you can email me at katharinechristy@hotmail.com. I'm really eager to chat with you. I've seen both Susan (Sheets) Chant and Susan Cooper recently, so of course your name has come up, but I hate that we've lost touch with each other. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.

Kathy (Christy) Holt

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker